MEET THE TEAM
At Creatubbles, we develop safe apps and mobile games for kids! We work to encourage creativity, connection and learning through game play.
- CTO - I love making things. My passions are software, robots & rugby. I've lived 1/3 of my life on 3 different continents.
- CEO - I am a father of two, and have travelled to 40+ countries with the standout experience (so far) being the 15 years I spent in Japan. Very excited by learning and speaking new languages, as a critical window into understanding the full extent of what is possible in terms of human thoughts, ideas, emotions, and perspectives. Currently learning Ojibway which is blowing my mind.
- Head of Marketing and Communications - I'm a flower child and animal lover. My hobbies include collecting an obscene number of tropical plants and listening to 90's Alt. Rock like my life depends on how well I've memorized the lyrics. But most importantly, I am a mum to a sweet little girl.
- Senior Game Developer - I'm a unity game developer for life. In the little time that I'm not making games I like to experiment with 3D printing and produce electronic music. When I'm not surrounded by technology I try to surround myself with nature. I show compassion for all animals and do my best to protect their rights.
-Communications Coordinator- I'm a nerd at heart and that heart takes me to many places. I love trying new things and staying loyal to the ones that catch my interest. Whether it's books, movies, video games, etc. I try to find time for it all! When I'm not immersed in something I spend time with my new husband and our animal babies (2 cats and a dog).
- Game Developer - I am Chinese and have been in Toronto for 6 years now. I'm a foodie, I play guitar and love all kinds of music! I also enjoy sports, comedy, and getting to know people from different backgrounds. I'm a curious person with a thirst for knowledge.
- Art Director - I am a Toronto-based multi-disciplinary artist who works in video games, animation, illustration and television. I published my first graphic novel, The Salesman, in 2015. My latest creative effort was a collaborative one: my wife Karen and I now have a brilliant baby girl named Sloan.
- Game Developer - I am a game developer who is interested in code, art and design all together. I came from Ukraine to Canada to study Game Design, and continued living and working here after graduating. I like playing multiplayer games, cooking, travelling, learning languages and building complex computer systems.